I love reading about inbound marketing and exciting changes for content marketing. Here are a few of my favorite more recent articles from around the web:
- An oldie, but a goodie. This B2C article, The New 5 Step Inbound Marketing Methodology, breaks down the steps for a successful inbound marketing campaign.
- Hubspot’s advice for a business’ first inbound campaign, entitled Don’t Forget Your 4 P’s.
- Many B2B companies don’t think that inbound marketing can help them. Hubspot challenges this notion by showcasing how it can tailor campaigns to thrive.
- Skyword’s article about Hilary Clinton at Marketing Nation Summit. Here, she addressed how today’s marketing is about participation and listening.
- This has nothing to do with inbound, but I found it interesting… Comic Sans gets a new look.
Have you read any good articles or blog posts lately? Pass them along!